Here some tips to help make you comment on our blog:
- Click on the comments (or no comments) words at the bottom of the post
- When commenting please make sure you tell us what it is you like about our work. We like to hear nice things, but we love specifics even more!
- Sign the end of your comment with your first name. Or if you are a relative, please say who you are e.g. Jody’s Aunty
- When you’re ready to publish your post, the blog will ask you to prove that you’re not a robot! This means you will have to copy the words in the box EXACTLY as they are written
- Our teacher will get an e-mail with your comment on it and she will check that it’s appropriate to publish. Then it will show up on the blog, so don’t worry if you don’t see it straight away.
If you are a room 11 student commenting on other’s blogs, please remember…
- Do not share personal information about yourself or the school (email addresses, phone numbers etc)
- Think about the people who will be reading your comment. Make it appropriate, be polite
- Make sure your comment is always on topic
- Tell the author of the blog what you like about what they've posted
- Ask a thoughtful question
- Check your spelling and punctuation
- Choose your words carefully
- Be respectful of other’s ideas and past comments.